The Andela Fellowship is a full-time employment opportunity that will enable participants learn how to hone the skills needed to become global technology leaders. Participants will go through four years of intensive learning and real work experience at the world’s leading engineering teams where they will gain the professional and technical skills needed to become global technology leaders.
Andelan Fellows will be given the opportunity to leverage the fellowship’s learning resources for software development and the team’s skills to complete a technical assessment that will evaluate participant’s knowledge.
- Complete a free application and personality/values assessment
- Andela does not have any degree or diploma requirements. However Bachelor degree holders must have National Youth Service Corps Certificates before applying for the fellowship.
- An interview session with staff members and developers at an Andela office.
- Successful applicants are invited to participate in a two-week, simulated development sprint led by senior Andela developers. The two weeks comprise of one week of home-based self-learning and one week of product development on-site at an Andela campus.
- The highest performing participants are accepted into Andela’s four-year Technical Leadership Program
Application Deadline: April 27th, 2018
For more information click here