Enel Foundation calls for applications for the Open Africa Power 2019, an education venture initiated by the Foundation in 2018 in partnership with top Academic institutions.
The second edition aims to forge a new generation of African leaders deeply engaged with their countries clean energy future by engaging up to 60 African students and alumni in a series of professional development and leadership activities, comprising residential training modules in Ethiopia and Italy in 2019.
Who should Apply?
The program is open to high-profile African graduates wishing to acquire a holistic knowhow of the electricity sector, enhancing the technical, regulatory and business skills required to work in the private and public sector towards the electrification of Africa. Candidates living abroad but wanting to relocate back to Africa will also be admitted.
To be eligible candidates must meet the following criteria:
- Be between the ages of 24 and 35 by January, 2019;
- Be a citizen of an African country;
- Currently resident in an African country or planning to relocate in Africa within the end of 2019;
- Be eligible to travel to Italy in case of admission to the second module;
- Have at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Law or Business from an African University;
- Have an admission letter to or being a student of a PhD MSc, LLM, MPP or MBA degree from an African University;
- Have a demonstrated interest in the electricity sector in the African Continent;
- Be fully proficient in English.
To apply, click here
Application Deadline: November 26, 2018.
Course due date: January 28, 2019
For more information, visit Enel Foundation