Call for Nominations: Active Citizenship in Education Award 2020 for Young Leaders in Nigeria
Do you know of any young person making a difference in the educational sector, here in Nigeria? If yes, nominate such a one to be publicly recognized and honoured to receive the Active Citizenship in Education (ACE) Award.
The Active Citizenship in Education Award is a public periodic reward system. It is a platform that avails young Nigerians living in Nigeria, who go above and beyond themselves to contribute to eliminating barriers and scaling the quality of education for children and young people in Nigeria, to be recognised and awarded. The primary purpose is to create awareness about the importance of getting quality education. Also, the initiative was set up to encourage citizens to actively support actions that engender the achievement of Quality Education for all, in agree with the United Nations Sustainable Development Goal 4.
- The selected nominees would receive a recognized E-certificate and an ACE Award Plaque.
- Other benefits from partners.
- Nigerians living in Nigeria, between 15 and 35 can be nominated for the award.
- Self-nomination is acceptable and highly encouraged.
- Educational contributions of proposed nominee(s) must be in Nigeria. Also, the beneficiaries too, must be in and from Nigeria.
Criteria for Selection:
- The proposed nominees would be selected based on significant/tangible/visible contributions to the educational sector in Nigeria either through individual efforts or through the nominee’s collaborative activities which will be deduced from the nomination form received and a further interview with selected nominees.
Click here,to fill out the nomination form. Please kindly note that the number of times an individual is nominated does NOT in any way influence the selection process.
For more information, click here.