Circularity 20 Emerging Leaders Scholarship
The Circularity 20 Emerging Leaders Scholarship program is aimed at empowering a diverse group of growing business leaders by availing them the opportunity to participate in this solution-driven business event at no cost. Here, diversity is defined broadly – not just gender and skin colour, but also those who have encountered personal, socio-economic or other barrier kinds to in achieving their goals. Recipients are hand-picked from a competitive applicant pool by the GreenBiz team solely.
The scholarship would cover complimentary all-access for the 10 selected Circularity 20 Emerging Leaders to attend the event, alongside special opportunities exclusive to the cohort. Accommodation,feeding, transportation bills will be fully catered for.
- Applicants MUST be a current undergraduate or graduate student at an accredited college/university or an early-career professional (age 18-29) .
- Applicants should be willing to travel to and from Circularity 20 from within the United States or Canada .
- Applicant MUST commit to attending all three days of Circularity 20 in Atlanta, GA on May 18- 20.
- Applicants MUST commit to attending all three days of Circularity 20 in Atlanta, GA on May 18- 20.
- Applicant MUST agree to write a short 100-200 word post-event essay about the experience, to be featured in a wrap-up article on GreenBiz.com
Go here to apply.
Deadline: Applications will be accepted through Thursday, April 2nd.
Accepted scholars will be notified by Monday, April 10th. Please not that non-citizen students and professionals are encouraged to apply.
For more information, please visit: https://www.greenbiz.com/events/circularity/atlanta/2020 and if you have got questions, please contact GreenBiz Support by filling out this form: https://www.greenbiz.com/support.