The German Academic Exchange Service (DAAD) in collaboration with the Initiative to Develop African Research Leaders (IDeAL), KEMRI-Welcome Trust Research Program (KWTRP) and Strathmore University offering DAAD Ph.D. Scholarships Eastern Africa Kenya 2019.
This scholarship is available to the citizens of a country in Sub-Saharan Africa who have a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree qualification with above average results.
DAAD is the world’s largest money organization for the international exchange of students and researchers. It supports more than 100,000 German and international students and researchers worldwide.
- Applications Deadline: February 24, 2019
- Program: Ph.D. degree program (Doctorate degree)
- Subject area: The scholarship will be awarded in the field of Health Management.
- Award: The winners will receive:
- The scholarship includes full tuition fees, a monthly stipend at DAAD rates, limited contribution research costs. However, please note that this is not a full scholarship, as DAAD will only provide funding as stated in the scholarship information sheet.
- The successful applicant will be registered at Strathmore University and supervised by renowned health systems researchers from the university and the KEMRI-Wellcome Trust Research Program.
- They will also have access to various generic skills training offered by IDEAL
- Nationality: All Sub-Saharan African countries
- Number of Scholarships: Up to 5 scholarships available.
- Scholarship location: Kenya
Eligibility for the Scholarship:
To be eligible, the applicants must be following all the given criteria:
- Eligible Countries: Scholarships are available to students of a country in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- Entrance Requirements: Eligible candidates must be following all the eligibility criteria:
- The Scholarship is open to citizens of a country in Sub-Saharan Africa.
- You must have Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree qualification with at least above average results
- You should have proof of admission to Strathmore University for the indicated program or official letter assuring admission.
- Female candidates and candidates from less privileged regions or groups as well as candidates with disabilities are especially encouraged to apply.
- Applications for DAAD Ph.D. scholarships at Strathmore University must be in the following program/field of study: Ph.D. in Healthcare Management
To apply click here
Source – Scholarship positions