The Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP) presents an opportunity for project developers, manufacturers, service providers, consultants, regulators, and local financial institutions involved in the solar and biomass energy industry to participate in the trade mission to Nigeria.
The Africa-EU Renewable Energy Cooperation Programme (RECP) is a multi-donor programme that supports the development of markets for renewable energy in Africa. It was launched by more than 35 African and European Ministers and Commissioners under the Africa-EU Energy Partnership (AEEP).
RECP supports European and African entrepreneurs through the provision of dedicated market information. A clear understanding of a market’s regulatory framework – the most relevant institutional stakeholders and the local renewable energy resource potential, is key for any entrepreneur interested in Africa’s renewable energy markets.
Some of the objectives the trade mission seeks to achieve is to bring together up to 15 European companies from the solar and/or biomass energy industry interested in the Nigerian market to build and create business connection and opportunities with up to 20 companies from Nigeria and 5 companies from other African countries.
Why should you attend?
Through extensive networking and business match-making sessions, the trade mission will enable participants to:
- Identify new business opportunities, exchange know-how
- Find partners for joint business development
- Forge strong connections with potential business partners
- Identify technology solutions from leading European providers and engage with relevant financiers and Investors.
- For European participants: Registration deadline is March 15, 2017. Please fill in the European registration form here.
- For Nigerian and other African participants: Please fill in the Nigerian registration form here.
Date: 2–6 April, 2017
For more details, please see source