Company: The HiiL Justice Accelerator
The HiiL Justice Accelerator aims at finding and supporting innovations that create rights awareness, provide resolution of disputes and legal problems, improve efficiency and transparency in the existing legal system.
The Innovating Justice Challenge has been the world’s foremost search for justice Innovators since 2012.
Criteria for Application
- Applicant must be 18 years or older.
- Applicant must be the founder or a co-founder of an organization that is committed to providing access to justice buttressed by evidence showing justice needs.
Out of the hundreds of justice innovations that apply, at most twenty of these innovations would be selected for grant funding, justice expertise, networking and mentorship.
Selection for funding would be based on the following
- Ventures with strong potentials for delivering justice solutions to many individuals as well as SMEs.
- Ventures should be financially sustainable and have measureable impact.
- Innovative Initiatives that are already making a difference and have the potential to go global and reach more people.
Click Here to apply
For more details on qualifications and how to apply, see more
Deadline is May 21, 2018.