Company: Africa Development Bank (AfDB)
Location: Headquarters in Abidjan, Côte d’Ivoire as well as the Bank’s External Offices.
Timeline for the Program: Minimum of three months and a maximum of six months within the periods of June through December 2018.
Established in 1964, the African Development Bank (AfDB) is a pan-African development institution, promoting economic growth and social progress across Africa. There are 80 member states with 54 in Africa.
The Internship program was created to provide students with an opportunity to acquire professional and practical experience at the African Development Bank as well as provide the AfDB with a list of potential candidates for future recruitment.
- Students must be a minimum of eighteen years and a maximum of thirty years, and currently enrolled in a Master’s program or its equivalent in a recognized public or private institution.
- The candidate can apply for an internship within one (1) year of having obtained such a degree.
- Provide a letter from their school confirming their enrollment or a copy of the above mentioned Degree.
- Student must be a citizen of one of the Bank’s member countries.
- Applicants must be fluent in at least one of the Banks’s two working languages (English or French).
Deadline is April 2nd, 2018.
Application Procedure: Applicants must submit a complete Online Application and attach a Curriculum Vitae.
For more information see more