Johnson & Johnson is the world’s largest healthcare company and was founded 125 years ago. Through its global and community-based partnerships and programs, Johnson and Johnson aims to support the next generation of global and community-based health leaders to develop the skills and tools they need to drive health and well-being in under-served communities.
The Johnson & Johnson Company in partnership with One Young World is organizing its second ever Global Community Impact Scholarship. The scholarship will sponsor 12 aspiring young leaders across the globe to participate in the 2018 Johnson & Johnson One Young World Summit 2018 in The Hague, The Netherlands, with all expenses fully paid for.
Scholarship recipients will also receive individual coaching from senior Johnson & Johnson leaders to further develop their aspiration, strategies and initiatives.
The Scholarship Program will run from July 2018 – January 2019 and recipients will be expected to invest 10% of their time to attend regular Johnson & Johnson webinars and calls.
- Passion for global and local health/care issues
- Leadership and innovation on the front lines of care
- Willingness to share and learn from others
- Candidates must be aged between 18 and 30 by 2018.
- You must be working on the front lines of delivering care (i.e. you may be a social entrepreneur or working for a social enterprise, medical facility and/or an NGO, or you may be a birth attendant, nurse, doctor or an individual dedicated to health and care giving to underserved communities)
- If you are a young leader (aged 18-30) working within health and/or care-giving, then this scholarship is for you. You may be a social entrepreneur or working for a social enterprise, medical facility and/or an NGO, or you may be a birth attendant, nurse, doctor or an individual dedicated to health and care giving to underserved communities.
Application Deadline is the 8th of May, 2018
For more information Click here
To Apply click here