Oando Plc Developer Internship Competition 2019 for young Nigerians
The Oando Plc Developer Internship Competition 2019 for young Nigerians is now open for application. The task for this year’s competition is “In 500 words or less words, describe what you would do differently in revamping the Oando homepage”.
Eligibility for the competition are as follows;
1. Contestants must be between the ages of 18 to 25 as at the date of submission.
2. Contestants must be resident in Lagos, Nigeria. In the event that a contestant is resident outside Lagos, he/she shall bear all out-of-pocket expenses relating to transportation and accommodation.
3. Contestants are required to have a basic understanding of coding and web development.
4. Contestants are required to have a basic understanding of the global developing space.
5. Contestants must possess good oral and written communication skills.
6. An entry shall be deemed to have been personally submitted by the contestant. Only individuals shall be eligible to participate in the contest. Entries from Organizations shall neither be accepted nor considered.
7. Entries from the following shall not be accepted; employees,
Interns, Directors, and Officers of Oando PLC and their immediate family
Staff of all Agencies, Companies, and entities involved in the administration, advertising, judging, creation, development, execution of the contest and the immediate family members. For the purpose of this document, immediate family members shall include spouse, recognized partner, parents, children and step children, siblings, and members of the same household.
8. Once an entry has been submitted and been accepted, the name of the contestant will be publicized.
The prize for the competition is a 6-month internship with Oando PLC’s Corporate Communications Team at Oando PLC’s Head Office in Lagos.
For more information and application, visit the web-page Read more