OPEC Fund for International Development (OFID) provides the opportunity of an Internship Program for students from diverse academic backgrounds to build their capacity by enriching their educational experience through practical day-to-day work in an International Organization. Selected applicants will be privileged to work in the following departments; Development Economics, Project Finance, Grants, Financial Management (i.e. investment/treasury and accounting/control), Human Resource, Administration and Protocol, Public relations and Information, Legal as well as Information Technology.
The duration of the program is three months on a full time basis. The program will be opened twice a year;
· Summer period; July to September.
· Spring period; January to March.
· An updated curriculum vitae
· Copy of University Degree or equivalent
· Copy of an updated university transcripts showing the cumulative GPA
· A short essay in English (about 150-250 words) outlining the applicant’s motivation for seeking internship under the Program.
To apply, complete the official online Internship Application.
Short-listed candidates will receive a hard copy of their completed application, which they will be required to sign and return.