ThistlePraxis Consulting Limited – a Strategy and Assessment Consulting Firm, in partnership with the CSR Company International and the Austrian Standards Institute, is pleased to invite you to the ISO 26000 and Social Audit Expert Training scheduled to hold from June 18 – 22, 2018 in Lagos, Nigeria.
The first of its kind, the course will give an in depth insight into ISO 26000, its history, structure and content, based on real life examples and practical applications. The course will also provide basic skills on how to prepare an audit, how to conduct it, how to identify gaps and non-conformities and how to write an audit report and also teaches the ethics of good auditing – explaining in which cases there is a conflict of interest and how impartial the auditor has to be.
Curriculum includes, Understanding ISO 26000 – History, Concepts, Ideas, Structure, Materiality Matrix and Stakeholder Engagement.
- The participants will be able to understand the meaning of standard, the content and its practical application;
- Practitioners will be better equipped to either implement the standard into any kind of organisation including its proper communication or to evaluate the status of implementation in an organisation as a third party auditor;
- Participants will be imparted with the necessary skills to boost their career in Sustainability and preparing social audits with certification;
- Exposure to global standards;
- Access to key experts and knowledge base in the industry.
Who should attend?
CSR Managers, Procurement Managers, Communication Managers, Auditors expanding their portfolio, Sourcing Managers, Sustainability Managers, ISO standards responsible managers and experts, Reporting Managers, Consultants in the field of sustainability, CSR and related and interested parties.
Date: June 18-22, 2018
Time: 9am-4:30 pm
Duration: 5 days including training, exam, certificate, coffee/tea/Lunch/water.
Fee: N1, 175,000 + 5% VAT
To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org stating your name, your company name, your postal address and phone number. We will then send you an electronic bill. Only once the payment has reached our account is registration completed.