An initiative of The World Association of Newspapers and News Publishers (WAN-IFRA), the African Digital Media Awards aims to recognise publishers which have adopted digital media and mobile strategies as part of their total product offering to meet the major changes in how people consume news and information today.
Here are 5 reasons you should enter for the African Digital Media Awards 2017:
- The Digital Media Awards is the most prestigious competition in the industry for publishers to benchmark their digital offerings.
- It is an opportunity to be recognised as one of the best digital media companies in Africa.
- It is also an avenue to review digital content
- The competition draws innovative publishers from all Africa who submit their engaging digital media campaigns and content to see where they stack up against their peers.
- It is an avenue to contribute to the development of the media industry as a whole
The categories include: Best News Website; Best in Lifestyle, Sports or Entertainment Website; Best Use of Online Video; Best Data Visualisation; Best News Mobile Service; Best Lifestyle, Sports or Entertainment Mobile Services; Best Innovation New Product; Best in Social Media Engagement; Best Digital Advertising Campaign; Best innovation to engage Youth Audiences.
The awards will be presented by the WAN-IFRA in Nairobi, Kenya on 29 November 2017.
Hurry and register today; deadline for entries is July 31, 2017.