ThistlePraxis Consulting is a Management Consulting firm that assists organizations in all sectors improve their organizational effectiveness and business operations to achieve sustainable growth and profitability through the delivery of innovative solutions, using effective strategies. In a summarized focus through a six-point portfolio, our committed teams and seasoned faulty of experts’ advocate standards, responsibility and sustainability as key elements for ensuring profitability and tangible impact.
Our track record of value is hinged on an increasing list of satisfied clients and investments in pragmatic products and thought leadership initiatives that resonate with targets, every time. At ThistlePraxis, our vision is hinged on facilitating the development of a more responsible business environment in Nigeria and Africa knowing well that organizations achieve sustainable organizational growth when they integrate their corporate values with sustainable, socially responsible policies, processes and reporting throughout their organizations.
We are looking for a proactive Analyst to assist in generating quality research contents, planning and executing all ThistlePraxis’ programs and projects.
The Analyst’s responsibilities cover all aspects of a Projects and Research. This includes:
- Work across all six portfolios on client briefs, internal initiatives, external projects and research;
- Assist in planning and executing all organisation’s programmes, projects and engagements;
- Assist in generating research content, initiating new research topics and projects for ThistlePraxis;
- Assist in new research topics and projects to develop data for Sustainability, CSR and other focus areas;
- Assist in the managing the organisation’s advocacy and non-profit arm as well as drive the activities within this scope;
- Work on the production of TPC’s information & resource product, CSR Files;
- Assist in providing accurate and updated information on all media platforms, targets and stakeholders etc;
- Assist in identifying key niche areas of focus in content and development in line with the broader vision of the company
- Assist in planning, writing, preparing and/or reviewing press releases, reports and articles to be used in project publications;
- Work closely with relevant teams and faculty to ensure implementation of research requests and provide adequate information accordingly to clients, consultants and other members of staff, working with the Research & Development, Business Development and Strategy teams;
- Prepare proposals, strategy papers and documents as directed;
- Provide regular progress reports to senior team members.
- Bachelors Degree
- Masters Degree is a plus
- Proven working experience (at least 2years)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Smart and proactive attitude to work, with a sense of service
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Commitment, Flexibility and Excellent attitude to work
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office
Qualified candidates are invited to send a substantive cover letter describing interest in the position and qualifications, resume/CV, salary history, and one writing sample to: firstname.lastname@example.org
EMAIL SUBJECT SHOULD REFER TO THE ROLE BEING APPLIED FOR.