Placements Nigeria invites applications for the Placements campus Ambassador Program (#PAP). The program aims to engage resourceful Student Ambassadors to lead Placements’ campaigns and events on campuses and communities to create awareness about Paid Internship Opportunities for Nigerian students.
As a Placements’ Student Ambassador, you will work with the Placements team to tailor program initiatives to campus-specific opportunities.
Opportunities & Benefits include:
- Plan and host events on campus on behalf of Placements Nigeria
- Act as a campus contact for Placements teams
- Help Placements Nigeria better understand the culture at your university.
- Preparation for leadership roles
- Potential for an internship with Placements Nigeria, based on performance
- Significant marketing experience
- Jumpstart your professional career
- Enrolled in full-time undergraduate study
- Strong network with student organizations
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills’
To Apply, click here.