A management consulting firm, ThistlePraxis Consulting is looking to place interns in several departments in 2018. For twelve to twenty-four weeks (March to August), Interns will work on impactful projects, client engagements, receive mentorship from organizational leaders and provide support to ThistlePraxis’ operations. Interns will be given substantial work assignments and asked to produce high quality deliverables. Opportunities may be available in the following areas:
- Projects and Programmes:
- Strategy and Research:
- New Media & Digital Business
This program is designed to provide meaningful work opportunities for the brightest young professionals. You are eligible to apply for this opportunity if you meet the criteria below:
- You are a university graduate (first degree) by February 30, 2018.
- You can speak and read English fluently.
- You hold citizenship or work authorization in Nigeria.
Please send the following to email@example.com:
- Your CV
- Two writing samples
- A cover letter highlighting the following:
- Your department of interest for the internship and why
- What you hope to achieve through the internship
- Previous voluntary and leadership experience
February 26, 2018
For more details, see source