An initiative of the World Bank Group, the #Blog4Dev contest creates a platform where interested persons can share their ideas for a better Africa with the ‘How Would You Boost #Job #Opportunities4Youth’ series.
The series which has covered Tanzania and Malawi earlier this year, is set for Somalia; encouraging Somali citizens between the ages of 18 and 28 to have their say on how to increase or create job opportunities for young people in the country.
Successful ideas stand a chance to win a trip to Washington, D.C. or an equipment to connect you to the world!
How to Enter Eligibility Selection criteria
- You must be a citizen of Somalia
- You must be between the ages of 18 and 28
- You must be currently living in your home country
- Share your original ideas in no more than 500 words
- Submit your blog entry here
Entries close July 31, 2017
For more information, see source