Lagos, Market Related
Job Type: Permanent
Can you live up to the challenge, do you enjoy breaking new grounds, have you always been looking for an opportunity to make a difference, are you creative would you like to join a team of winners and become a Marketing associate in a fast-growing company that is on a trajectory to become a giant in the Business and Marketing Consultancy in Africa.
- Researches industries, markets, demographics, trends, sales results, and other data related to the client’s products or services
- Analyses details of competitor offerings, including specifications, market share, pricing, and promotional materials
- Creates detailed reports with research findings and analysis to inform marketing strategies
- Provides written documents and verbal presentations for each client to guide the creation of new marketing plans and strategies
- Recommends specific marketing approaches and spending budgets to achieve the client’s desired sales goals
- Helps come up with new product and service offerings to increase shares in new or existing markets
- Assists marketing managers, brand managers and directors in coming up with focused branding, positioning, and marketing tools for each product or service
- Works within the client’s budget to produce effective promotional materials and advertising opportunities
- Tracks sales and feedback and adjusts marketing strategies as necessary
- Establishes marketing tracking methods to help each client evaluate performance over time
- Coordinate the development of the strategic plans, business priorities and focus areas of the company for sustainable business growth.
- Accountable for achievement of short- and long-term financial and operational goals.
- Develop and manage all partnerships, alliances, vendors and other related business relationships, vendors and clients.
- Lead the development of new businesses, and the maximization of value from current products, services and businesses.
- Lead the preparation of client documents, proposals, brand/marketing materials for presentation to clients and partners.
- Engage financial institutions, as well as multi-lateral institutions to secure financing and work with technical partners to execute projects in the entire business value chain
- Oversee the conceptualization, design, and execution, of projects. Lead in designated area the pitching, contract tendering and project bidding process.
- Coordinate service delivery, revenue collection, customer satisfaction, and work to minimize/eliminate non-revenue projects.
- Ensure sound corporate governance through proper controls, conduct strategic risk assessments and ensure that recommended risk mitigating measures are implemented.
- Ensure the company conducts its business with good ethical practice and complies with legal/regulatory requirements.
- Effectively engage relevant government ministries, departments, and agencies to get necessary approvals, licences and permits for all company operations.
- Oversee efficient daily operations of the Marketing, Sales, Design, and New Business etc.
- Motivates staff to meet or surpass organisational key performance goals.
- Evaluate business performance and drive implementation of improvement ideas.
- Coordinate Quarterly Business Analysis, and Business Performance Reporting.
- Manage effectively the team and provide absence cover for the GM/MD.
- Educational qualifications: B.Sc. /M.Sc. in English/social sciences/ arts/sciences/marketing, communications, economics or relevant field.
- A second-class upper at degree level and sales/marketing experience may also help your application.
- An MBA or professional certification in project management from a recognised institution will be an advantage.
- Minimum of five years’ experience. Three years of which should be in a mid- management/senior role.
- Core experience should be in consulting, leadership, project management and business advisory in a consulting firm, marketing, public relations or advertising organisation that has serviced clients in the following sectors- manufacturing, entertainment, retail, telecoms, CSR, Sustainability, sustainable development, education, health, NGO, oil & gas, financial sectors, agriculture, government and public affairs etc.
- Experience in project conceptualization, design, execution, especially marketing & product development/ ability to market services and solutions.
Apply before Sunday, June 11, 2017