KPMG Nigeria offers solutions to clients in different areas ranging from Tax services, Advisory services to helping organizations take advantage of new market opportunities. The KPMG Graduate Trainee Programme seeks to provide access to unlimited opportunities at the heart of business, which will positively impact society and help participants fulfil their potential.
Candidates must be willing to:
- Gain invaluable business perspective;
- Offer ideas about how businesses could improve their operations and cope with the ever-evolving business landscape.
Eligible candidates must:
- Be below 26 years old as at the date of application.
- Have a minimum of 5 O’ level credits (including English & Math) at ONE sitting
- Have a minimum of second class (upper
- division) degree at first degree. Please note that OND and HND qualifications are NOT eligible.
- Have a minimum of second class (upper division) degree at first degree and
- at Law school (For Law graduates only).
- Be about to complete or completed the National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) scheme.
Who should Apply?
Young, vibrant and driven graduates based in Nigeria between the ages of 18 and 25.
For more information click here