Brainworks Entertainment prides itself as a solutions provider in the area of media content with expertise in conceptualization, research, production and post production with the unique ability to create entertaining, educative and/or informative programs with the bottom line in mind.
Brainworks Entertainment is looking to recruit teachers on a part-time project based exercise as part of its goal to provide quality educational content. Brainworks Entertainment is looking for competent and committed individuals who will be responsible for preparing and implementing a full educational teaching plan in the following subjects; Mathematics, English, Integrated Science and Social Studies in Junior High School and Mathematics, English, Chemistry/Physics, and Economics in Senior High School.
Successful candidates will be expected to;
- Present a comprehensive lesson/teaching plan in their respective areas of expertise
- Serve as knowledge experts on their respective subjects.
- Possess required teaching certificates
- Be qualified to teach in both Nigerian and international schools
- Be an excellent teacher and communicator
- Be well organized and committed
- Be creative and energetic
- Have a good command of the English language
- Have detailed approach towards communicating to students
Interested candidates should send their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
*Please indicate the class and subject area you are applying for as the subject of your email e.g. Teacher recruitment: Mathematics – Junior High School
APPLICATION DEADLINE: May 18th 2018.