The Africa 2018 Forum is an international, innovative event organised by the Government of Egypt – through the Ministry of Investment and International Cooperation – and COMESA Regional Investment Agency (RIA). The event aims to promote greater economic integration through increased investment flows into Africa.
The two-day forum is targeted at B2Bs and government-to-business platform in order to help shape Africa’s agenda in 2019 in terms of policy making, Sustainable Governanace and Development across board in all the regions. It will also precede the Intra-African trade fair that will take place in Cairo between the 11-17 December, allowing participants to join both events.
The Forum will include a by-invitation CEO round table where captains of industry will be able to bring up to the African leadership key constraints to greater investment and jointly develop solutions to foster greater private sector growth.
Who should attend?
- Policy makers, political leaders, and senior government officials from Africa
- Business leaders – CEOs and C-suite executives
- Entrepreneurs shaping the future of Africa
- Leading women entrepreneurs and business leaders
- Financial institutions, investment banks and financial services organizations
- International organizations and multilateral agencies
- Advisory and Professional Services (consultants, analysts, legal experts, risk professionals, advisors)
- Thought Leaders (economists, academics, think tanks)
- Leading local, regional and international Media
The conference will afford participants the opportunity to:
- Gain insights into current and future developments in Egypt and Africa;
- Engage with the leading institutions in Africa as well as investors and financiers seeking new opportunities;
- Meet and partner-up with mentors, start-up hubs, angel investors and venture capital firms
- Win a chance to present your project during the “The Start-Up Elevator Pitch”
Date: December 8-9, 2018
Venue: Maritim Jolie Ville International Congress Center, Sharm El Sheikh, Egypt