Brought to you by the GSM Association (GSMA), which represents the interests of nearly 800 mobile operators worldwide, and Project Everyone, a non-profit global campaign spreading the message of the SDGs, is ‘The SDGs in Action App’
The app has been developed to highlight the Sustainable Development Goals, and achieve the requirement of each of the goals by making it more accessible via mobile technology, thereby bringing it to the fingertips of many across the globe.
The SDGs in Action app features:
- Detailed information about each of the 17 goals, including targets, explanatory videos, key facts and figures, and suggestions on how you can help achieve them take action.
- The latest sustainable development news from around the world. See how innovation is helping to achieve the goals, interact with global citizens around the world and see the latest news.
- The ability to choose what goals are important to you and receive notifications about that goal.
- Access to the World’s Largest Lesson explaining each of the Sustainable Development Goals.
- Find actions and events near you that you can join to support the goals.
- The ability to create Actions you’re planning in your area, and invite others to join.
Be the change, get the app and take action today from:
- Apple App Store: https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/sdgs-in-action/id1152939433
- Google Play Store: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=org.un.sdgsinaction.app