Standard Chartered Bank invites applications from suitably qualified candidates for its 2019 Global Banking Internship Programme.
Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria attracts talented individuals. Not only can they give you the benefit of their experience, they also reveal a closer, more personal look at the wide range of global opportunities we offer. At the core of the Group’s people strategy is our focus on employee engagement. Engagement is a key driver of productivity and performance, which creates the foundation of our performance culture. Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria encourage and focus on the behaviours that bring out the very best from every employee, assessing their performance not just on results but on how those results were achieved. To further embed these behaviours Standard Chartered Bank Nigeria have a remuneration programme in place, carefully designed to incentivise our employees to live our values every day.
Job Title: 2019 – Internship – Global Banking – Nigeria
Ref. #: INGBNG19
Global Banking supports clients financial needs across more than 60 markets, providing solutions to over 5,3000 clients in some of the world’s fastest-growing economies and most active trade corridors. Our clients include large corporations, governments, banks and investors headquartered, operating or investing in Asia, Africa and the Middle East. Our strong and deep local presence across these markets enables us to facilitate trade, capital and investment flows in and for our footprint, including across China’s Belt and Road initiative.
Eligibility for Standard Chartered Bank Internship Programme
- We will only consider candidates who have the legal right to work in the country to which they are applying. If candidates are applying for a role in the UAE, we may consider applications from nationals of Middle Eastern and North African countries.
- Interns must be in their penultimate (second to last) year of undergraduate study. We will accept internship applications from final year students who are required to complete mandatory National or Military service after graduation.
- The Bank does not sponsor work permits for the purposes of Internships.
- All Interns participating in the Bank’s Formal Internship Programme will be evaluated during 10th week of employment.
- Evaluations will be used in final recruitment decisions for the International Graduate Programme with an aim to provide an offer before the internship is completed.
Application Closing Date
CLICK HERE FOR MORE DETAILS