Company: Nigeria Program Officer/Program Manager
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Position: Equal Access
Equal Access International (EAI), a non-governmental organization headquartered in San Francisco, USA, empowers under-served communities in the developing world with critically needed information, education and leadership training.
Equal Access is looking for a Program Officer/Manager (depending on experience level) to lead a 2-year CVE media program in northern Nigeria. The position to be based in Abuja, Nigeria with frequent travel to northern Nigeria. Preferred start date is January 1, 2018.
Key roles and responsibilities are split into the following key areas:
- Project Management
- Business Development
- Management and Leadership Competencies
Other Duties and Special Assignments are as required by supervisor.
- Familiarity with USAID rules and regulations including the Code of Federal Regulations (22 CFR), Federal Acquisition Regulations (FARs) and USAID’s Acquisition Regulations (AIDAR).
- Experience in managing USG or USAID grants, cooperative agreements or contracts.
- Experience with monitoring and evaluation, work planning, donor reporting, marking and branding and administering sub-awards.
- Professional experience in a field or headquarters office of an international NGO.
- Experience in international development, media, community outreach-based initiatives and/or behavior change communication.
Deadline is December 15, 2017.
For more details on qualifications and how to apply, see source