Company: African Development Bank
Location: Côte d’Ivoire
Position: Division Manager, Capital Market Development
The African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution aimed at promoting economic growth and social progress across the Africa. With 80 member states out of which 54 are African Countries.
Criteria for Application
- A minimum of a Master’s Degree in any of the following disciplines; Finance, Development Economics, Business Administration.
- A strong knowledge of socio-economic development issues and policies in African countries.
- A minimum of 8 years of professional experience in Infrastructure, Industrialization and Public-Private Partnerships, preferably within the Financial Sector. 3 years of which should be in a management position.
- Proven track record in structuring Bank instruments such as loans, guarantee products etc.
- Experience Leading and developing teams as well as managing projects and programmes.
- Professional experience in Development Finance Institutions, Multilateral financial institutions and the private sector would be an advantage.
- Negotiation Skills.
- Project Management Skills
- Knowledgeable in the structuring and execution of debt and equity investments in the Capital Market.
- Highly developed strategic thinking skills.
- Excellent Professional written and verbal communications in English or French with basic knowledge of the other.
- Competence in the use of standard MS office applications and Financial Market software such as Bloomberg.
Deadline is April 5th, 2018.
For more information and how to apply click here