Division Manager, Operations and Maintenance
Position title: Division Manager, Operations and Maintenance
Company: The African Development Bank
Country: Côte d’Ivoire
African Development Bank is the premier pan-African development institution established in 1964. Its aim is to promote economic growth and social progress across the continent. The Division Manager, Operations and Maintenance will be tasked with the responsibility to plan, organize, control and direct the activities of the Operations and Maintenance Division and to provide strategic orientation in the area of management of properties and assets and real estate maintenance.
The Duties and responsibilities includes but not limited to the following;
- Plan, organize, direct and control the activities of the Division
- Recommend and develop the Bank’s strategy with respect to movable and immovable property
- Contribute to the formulation of strategies for replacement, rehabilitation and maintenance of Bank property and ensure their implementation;
- Co-ordinate the review of all guidelines, procedures and manuals on the management, operation, rehabilitation and maintenance of all Bank property and technical installations; recommend the necessary amendments and prepare the texts required in that regard;
- Co-ordinate and supervise all activities relating to locating, fitting out, equipping and maintaining space or buildings required for the Bank’s operations at its headquarters, temporary relocation site and regional or national offices and representations;
- Co-ordinate the preparation of guidelines on standards for allocation of office space, equipment and parking lots to staff members, and supervise their implementation;
- Initiate pre-investment studies and detailed studies for procurement, construction, rehabilitation, or development of land, buildings and/or equipment;
- Must hold at least a Master’s Degree or its equivalent in engineering, construction and facilities management or related technical discipline supplemented with credentials or professional training in facilities management, property management, project management and financial management.
- At least eight (8) years of relevant experience of which three (3) years will be at management level.
- Relevant experience in either a multilateral development institution, a reputable development organization or a property management company.
- Broad understanding of building and facilities management principles.
- Possess a can-do attitude and have the ability to work and manage a team in a multi-lateral institution.
- Capacity to initiate, spearhead and manage innovations and change.
Application Closes on the 5th of April, 2018
For more information and access to the Online Application, Click here