The World Bank Scholarships Program contributes to the World Bank Group’s mission of forging new dynamic approaches to capacity development and knowledge sharing in the developing world.
It is an important component of the Bank Group’s efforts to promote economic development and shared prosperity through investing in education and developing human resources in the developing world.
Application deadline: 8th June 2019
Eligible countries: African countries
- Master of Science in Renewable Energy
- Master of Science in Electrical Power Systems
- Master of Science in Energy Economics
To be admitted to the MSc. Degree Program , applicants must have:
- A Bachelor’s degree in the areas mentioned in the field of Mechatronics, Mechanical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, and Electro-Mechanical Engineering or Renewable Energy Engineering, Economics, accountant, Statistics, Engineering, Agricultural Economics, Quantitative Economics, Finance or other related fields with at least a second class, upper division.
- A Bachelor’s degree in the same field /specializations as above, with second-class, lower division, with at least a 2-year relevant working experience.
- Demonstrate sufficient ability in English to undertake masters-level work.
To apply, visit the World bank website