Launched in 2008, Convergences is the first platform for thought in Europe that aims at building new convergences between public, private, and solidarity-based actors, to promote the Sustainable Development Goals and the development of a world “Zero Exclusion, Zero Carbon, Zero Poverty.”
The Convergences Awards 2016 are open to the projects that shall meet the following criteria:
- The project is carried out by a solidarity-based organisation;
- In partnership with a public or private organisation;
- The project has a high social and/or environmental impact;
- The project is innovative and replicable
The Convergences Awards have two main categories:
- The European Award which rewards a project whose beneficiaries are mostly based within the European Union.
- The International Award which rewards a project whose beneficiaries are mostly based outside the European Union.
This year, there is the possibility to receive special award for a project that is specifically innovative and relevant to addressing development of sustainable cities and territories in the special “Sustainable cities and territories” category.
Apply before March 28th, 2016.